• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OT -headed to Charlotte tomorrow

Whats up guys, i am headed to Charlotte tomorrow night and have a business lunch on Friday before heading back Friday night. I'm never in the city other than when I fly in for a game and I can't remember the last time i've been during the offseason. Last time I was there was the Seattle playoff game.  Any fun Panthers-related stuff to do this time of the year? practices, stadium tours, etc? I have pretty much an entire day to kill on Friday and I'm staying at the hilton garden in uptown so I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

TBH brother, this city is nothing but drinking beer and eating above average food (if you find the right places). Outside of that there really isn't much to write home about. This is a transplant city so there really isn't many "panthers related" events. Other than occasional drop by charities, hospital and dick's sporting goods for autographs from a  practice squader, there really isnt going to be much to celebrate.

You could go to the Nascar HOF, but yeah.... Deadpool 2 is in theaters, you could scope that.

If anyone disagrees with me here, change my mind.

Archived