• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bill Voth On Whether Alex Armah Will Make Roster

Saca312

45 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

I'm all for Armah getting touches...but touches over McCaffrey, CJ, Olsen, Moore, Smith, Wright, Funch, Cam's runs, etc.? No poo he'll get better with PT, but I'd also like him to actually play more than 5 snaps in a game before he's getting plays called for him.  The guy was a D-Eleven project pick who wasn't projected to get drafted so excuse me for side-eyeing his potential immediate usage, grown man saying herp derp on an online message board. 

Face it. We are both grown men on a message board. We are losers. 

I don’t get the obsession with this guy. Did he run for 2000 yards in a season at a d-2 school? Has he been breaking big runs in practice only to be put on the back burner by Ron? Did he run some secret 4.4 forty that I don’t know about? Personally all I can see is that guy is a zod man crush that got a few hurddlers all tingly about nothing. 

If it was about keeping this guy or say a weapon like bird or even cap(I don’t even like cap) bye Felicia......

15 hours ago, stirs said:

Late July

Please get here soon

Plzzzzz let me wake up tomorrow to training camp lol. Think about how interesting we were last season with Bryd flying around in preseason this year we have so many pieces to watch on even when the starters come out. DJ on both sides Gaulden Haynes I'm hoping Hall or Cox Jr stand out Cockrell and the guy who gets picks in camp will it show in preseason games. Who will dominate 2nd string players.

1 hour ago, micnificent28 said:

I don’t get the obsession with this guy. Did he run for 2000 yards in a season at a d-2 school? Has he been breaking big runs in practice only to be put on the back burner by Ron? Did he run some secret 4.4 forty that I don’t know about? Personally all I can see is that guy is a zod man crush that got a few hurddlers all tingly about nothing. 

If it was about keeping this guy or say a weapon like bird or even cap(I don’t even like cap) bye Felicia......

Norv uses a FB. It's never going to be a decision between a FB and a receiver so not sure where you ate going with that. If it's not Armah it will be someone else at FB.

Fans are excited about a big athletic possibility at a position we have been weak at for years. Why is that hard to understand?

32 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Armah was very involved with the first string offense throughout minicamp, and he looked damn good. Can't wait to see how his blocking has developed once the pads go on. 

Lorenzo Neal 2.0

Archived