• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today’s media BS

I get a kick out of how writers ignore the fact that Cam played hurt/recovering for 1.5 seasons directly following his MVP season and act like his drop off had nothing to do with it. I can't wait for him to go nuts this year. I hope he's working on some new end zone and first down taunts. 

47 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

I get a kick out of how writers ignore the fact that Cam played hurt/recovering for 1.5 seasons directly following his MVP season and act like his drop off had nothing to do with it. I can't wait for him to go nuts this year. I hope he's working on some new end zone and first down taunts. 

That’s what made the 15-1 year so much fun. I felt like every other week there was some new “fake” scandal and idiots getting mad. From the moron Packer fan who has probably never been to Wisconsin that called the police on him, to the crotchety white lady in Tennessee who got mad at him for “thrusting and gyrating”   LOFL man it was great 

32 minutes ago, stratopanther said:

How is Cowherd gonna talk to Baker about how things work in the NFL? As a college qb, Baker has forgotten more about football than Cowherd will ever know.

Then the moron says “I would have liked it if you celebrated with your teammates” what an idiot. 

7 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Then the moron says “I would have liked it if you celebrated with your teammates” what an idiot. 

Cowherd is far from an idiot or moron. He makes millions by baiting people into caring enough to make threads and posts about him like this. Winner = Cowherd. 

31 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Cowherd is far from an idiot or moron. He makes millions by baiting people into caring enough to make threads and posts about him like this. Winner = Cowherd. 

Fair enough, but I see an older man telling a professional football player how to celebrate (which he didn’t do anything wrong on that celebration) and then base his nfl decision making off of that celebration. Again, the media do not know the whole story of things before going off about them, just like Baker said “you pulled one five second clip of a game”. I understand what he’s doing, but his hot take on this is idiotic. 

33 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

If you think being a winner is being dishonest and upsetting people into becoming a millionaire than you are apart of the problem in today’s society. 

Cowherd is a piece of poo.

The article about Cam simply portrayed extreme positions and chose one instead of looking at a compromise position which is more likely.

If you say Norv can't change or be creative you ignore that he said he liked all of our option looks and wanted Cam to be the best Cam he could be. That doesn't sound as if he is going diminish Cam as much as help Cam evolve as he enters his 30s into what will sustain him for the next 10 years. And that my friends will be by becoming  more elusive in the pocket and checking down instead of taking sacks. I think this is going to be a good marriage between the Turners and Cam.

Archived