• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Curtis Samuel's Newest Investment...

SetfreexX

This roster all of a sudden has a lot of young potential. Cam has a stacked roster at WR along with Olsen and McCaffrey. His RB stable is now swole with the addition of CJ.

Add to that the most competent Air Coryell OC he's ever had?!! I'm getting the popcorn ready.

If Samuel can step up in the presence of DJ Moore and McCaffrey then the time will be well spent. He's better off trying to get time with a real QB though.

23 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

He's better off trying to get time with a real QB though.

Like the middle school kid down the street? I'm sure a real thrower is always welcome, but the machine is always there, day or night, inside or out. 

9 hours ago, rippadonn said:

This roster all of a sudden has a lot of young potential. Cam has a stacked roster at WR along with Olsen and McCaffrey. His RB stable is now swole with the addition of CJ.

Add to that the most competent Air Coryell OC he's ever had?!! I'm getting the popcorn ready.

If Samuel can step up in the presence of DJ Moore and McCaffrey then the time will be well spent. He's better off trying to get time with a real QB though.

I'm wondering if Funchess isn't a after thought this season. Samuel, Moore, and Smith might steal the show. 

Archived