• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your most hated NFL team?

Jeremy Igo

1. Saints - how many reasons do you need?

2. Falcons - division rivals.

3. Bengals - Burfict and his ankle twisting shenanigans will forever make my blood boil.

4. Patriots / Eagles - terrible cheats / terrible fan base.

Special mention - I don't hate the Rams, YET. But Suh and Talib on the same team? I feel they'll make the list next year for the same reason as the Bengals.

18 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

1.  Patriots for cheating

2.  Saints for Bountygate...this will diminish a good bit when Payton leaves.

3. ATL for the whole conference rivalry thing

4. Dallas for Jerry Jones being an asshat

edit: I almost forgot 5. "Bengals - Burfict and his ankle twisting shenanigans will forever make my blood boil." Thanks britishpanther.

When I was younger it was Dallas and Pittsburgh but that hate has faded.  Not gone but faded.

1. New England not only stealing our 1st SB and I will never EVER believe they didn't cheat.  But they Cheated the Rams and Eagles before they got caught.  

2. New Orleans they sucked for so many years and now you think their fan base was diehard while actually they are bandwagon fans.  As much as I wanted us to grab Brees when he was in SD.   I wanted to put something nasty on his fingers every time licked them when McCown was filling in for him.

3. Atlanta because I will NEVER forget the "Get off our F--ing Field" comment Ryan made.

4. TB just because they are in our division.

Being that I was raised by parents that were from CHI and BOS respectively, I grew up a Bears/Pats fan. This is pre-1995, mind you. It's hard to hate a team as terrible as the Bears, but fug the Pats.

I was also raised to despise any teams from Texas, NY, Cali and Florida, no matter the sport. And I've reserved a special level of hate for ATL & NO.

Moral of the story is I hate a lot of teams. 

Archived