• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dj Moore..

Panfan35

I swear that 2014 draft has people thinking that was normal. Rookie WRs RARELY do anything their first year, let alone their first PRESEASON games. It usually takes 2 or 3 years before they even start producing at a consistent level. Go look at the last 3 years rookie WR class.

Moore has some issues with getting off the line right now, but if he fixes that and refines his route running he is going to be a dynamic WR. I have no fear at the moment that he can't do both of those things over time. 

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

Moore has some issues with getting off the line right now, but if he fixes that and refines his route running he is going to be a dynamic WR. I have no fear at the moment that he can't do both of those things over time. 

Especially with Norv around who still gets very hands on in coaching his WRs

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

He needs to call Agent 89 and get some personal lessons. Nobody could jam 89.

Archived