• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hate Week #1 - Falcons

Hotsauce

Panthers have not won in Atlanta since 2014. 

In the last 10 meetings we are tied at 5-5.

In the 19 times we have played Atlanta in their dome we are 6-13.

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/atlanta-falcons/teamvsteam?opp=5

@RoaringRiot  does an amazing job with their ATL takeover every year.  Atlanta is arguably the easiest away game for Panther fans to attend, its only 3.5 hours away from Charlotte.  

https://roaringriot.com/collections/2018-atl-takeover

The Falcons have won the last 3 games in a row at home. I’m no mathematician, but I think it’s about time for a W on the road. 

Get down here, be loud, and cheer for the Panthers. 

This is gonna be a hellacious game. Atlanta's home opener and they will do anything they can not to fall 2 games behind us. While we have no Greg and Amini at RT. Frankly, I'm not optimistic. I believe we can win, but we're gonna have to be a lot better on offense than we were on Sunday. And our defense has to be just as good.

1 hour ago, Adb6368 said:

Haruki Nakamura flashbacks hit hard this week...

1 hour ago, Udogg said:

ugghhh... don't do that man.   uuuggghh.. 

every time I see it I have to say it...

I got married 20 min after that play.  standing in my tux shaking my phone for service.  gag...

Secondary will have their real test this weekend. They did great against the Cowboys, which is to be expected against a trash Cowboys WR core. However, Falcons have top tier talent. While Sarkisian is trash, they still have a ton of talent.

This game could go either way.

I'm tired of getting beat in Atlanta . A win for us going up 2-0 and Falcons going 0-2 would be absolutely huge. 

Defense will have to perform well again. But more importantly we can not afford another sub 20 point performance from the offense or we could lose pretty easily. 

Us scoring 30 or more and limiting the opponents to 21 or less should always be a goal of ours. 

Archived