• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So will DJ Moore get more oppurtunites this week?

GoobyPls

Yeh, Funchess is ok, but hes not a number one or even a great number 2, Torrey and Wright need more opportunities to find out what they are with Cam, and Byrd cant stay on the field.

DJ has an opportunity, but he needs to grab it.  If anything, he can take Wright for the slot since that seems to be his strength right now.

1 hour ago, JARROD said:

Yeh, Funchess is ok, but hes not a number one or even a great number 2, Torrey and Wright need more opportunities to find out what they are with Cam, and Byrd cant stay on the field.

DJ has an opportunity, but he needs to grab it.  If anything, he can take Wright for the slot since that seems to be his strength right now.

I'd rather dj get Torrey's reps..wright runs good routes and catches ball through contact...Torrey drops it if someone's within 2 feet of him

1 hour ago, JARROD said:

I know what we got in Torrey no hands Smith one catch a game for 5 mil. 

1 hour ago, poorboysrev said:

I'd rather dj get Torrey's reps..wright runs good routes and catches ball through contact...Torrey drops it if someone's within 2 feet of him

Haha,

Ultimately it would be nice to see DJ take it all and then have him, Funchess and Wright on the field. Torrey has to prove himself, cant defend him on his past alone, he has to do something special.

Archived