• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Torrey Smith wants Eric Reid on the Panthers

Saca312

Will have to drop the suit first.  People keep bringing his name up, but forget that he is suing the NFL currently...can't imagine that he could/would get hired doing it that way.

And yes, if he is healthy and in good shape I'm all for a tryout at the very least.

Think everyone outside of Marty and Ron want him

But of course Ron:

"We felt very comfortable about the way our guys played"

A good chunk of this fan base wants Torrey Smith gone and Reid in.

Meanwhile, Smith continues to start and drop passes.  And Collin Jones starts, gets torched while Ron talks how well they played

2 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Will have to drop the suit first.  People keep bringing his name up, but forget that he is suing the NFL currently...can't imagine that he could/would get hired doing it that way.

And yes, if he is healthy and in good shape I'm all for a tryout at the very least.

Good point but im glad Torrey is vouching for it and making panthers more aware of our problems at saftey.  

We definitely need SOMEONE much better than Colin Jones if we want to win any divisional games this season 

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Think everyone outside of Marty and Ron want him

But of course Ron:

"We felt very comfortable about the way our guys played"

A good chunk of this fan base wants Torrey Smith gone and Reid in.

Meanwhile, Smith continues to start and drop passes.  And Collin Jones starts, gets torched while Ron talks how well they played

I would be all for cutting him to bring in earl thomas or reid 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Panthers management has never been particularly fond of players using the media to make "suggestions", and yes that includes Rivera.

Might be different under Tepper, but to be honest most teams tend to frown on this kind of thing.

My first thought as well...Ron has never liked this type of nudge before.

If you are balling out, catching everything, had a high cap number, and were making suggestions....they may look the other way.  If you are playing like Torrey....I'm not so sure.

Archived