• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera defends cam, says one of his INT "not his fault"

Saca312

Cam had a couple he was lucky weren't picked. That last drive on his throw down the left sideline to Samuel looked like a lame duck from the stands. It had no power behind the throw. 

Cam was great in the first half but looked terrible in the second. There were multiple open receivers that he just did not see throughout the second half of the game, and that will show up on the game film this week. He flat out ignored his outlet/Checkdown on numerous plays throughout the day. 

Hopefully he corrects it because we need him to play better if the defense is going to continue to suck. 

1 minute ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Cam had a couple he was lucky weren't picked. That last drive on his throw down the left sideline to Samuel looked like a lame duck from the stands. It had no power behind the throw. 

Cam was great in the first half but looked terrible in the second. There were multiple open receivers that he just did not see throughout the second half of the game, and that will show up on the game film this week. He flat out ignored his outlet/Checkdown on numerous plays throughout the day. 

Hopefully he corrects it because we need him to play better if the defense is going to continue to suck. 

It looked like he was hurt or sore. He kept looking at his wrist. Maybe he had a little problem that they didn't talk about

8 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

It looked like he was hurt or sore. He kept looking at his wrist. Maybe he had a little problem that they didn't talk about

He did get up one play in the 2nd quarter or 3rd quarter where he got up holding his wrist like it was hurt. I caught that also.

11 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Hopefully he does not go back into ignoring check downs.

Also I noticed a few of his balls were wobblers. Cam does not look the same throwing downfield this year. I think dude is still hurt. Ive never saw this many wobble passes from Cam in a season. Something is up.

1 minute ago, BigSyke said:

Hopefully he does not go back into ignoring check downs.

Also I noticed a few of his balls were wobblers. Cam does not look the same throwing downfield this year. I think dude is still hurt. Ive never saw this many wobble passes from Cam in a season. Something is up.

I noticed the same thing. The ball was not jumping out of his hands like it has in the past. Hell, even compared to the game I went to last year, he had no zip on any of his passes. I'm a bit concerned. 

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

He threw at Smith all of one time yesterday.  And Smith was open and Cam missed him.  

I realize Smith is the go to blame guy this year, but he can't be blamed for everything.  

This, he throws to Funches too much sometimes.

He did miss Smith when he was open..............the 1 time he was open all game off a busted coverage.  Besides that, he pretty much cant get open and looks like Russell Sheperd, hence the reason he doesnt the target's 

5 minutes ago, ncfan said:

This, he throws to Funches too much sometimes.

He did miss Smith when he was open..............the 1 time he was open all game off a busted coverage.  Besides that, he pretty much cant get open and looks like Russell Sheperd, hence the reason he doesnt the target's 

Russell Sheperd actually looked pretty good against us yesterday.  He had a better game for them than he did for us at any point last year.  

Archived