• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's up with Luke?

Ricky Spanish

I was at the game yesterday and I couldn't tell you if Luke even recorded a tackle. Not once did I hear the crowd yell out "LUUUUUUUUUKE". His play, to me at least, has been a significant step down from what it has been in the past so far this year. Is it Washington? Has Luke lost a step? Is it TD being out? Am I taking crazy pills and it's all in my head?

Anyone else notice this or am I alone in my concern?

Just now, Cracka McNasty said:

I was at the game yesterday and I couldn't tell you if Luke even recorded a tackle. Not once did I hear the crowd yell out "LUUUUUUUUUKE". His play, to me at least, has been a significant step down from what it has been in the past so far this year. Is it Washington? Has Luke lost a step? Is it TD being out? Am I taking crazy pills and it's all in my head?

Anyone else notice this or am I alone in my concern?

Luke had two tackles a sack yesterday.  Barkley was ineffective running the ball and Giants cause all damage thru the air to their WRs.  I would hope Luke don’t have to cover WRs.  Luke played zone in the middle on passing downs and Giants threw the ball via slant or very deep.

Archived