• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Donte Jackson has allowed the lowest passer rating (54) of any rookie DB by 10+ this far.

Saca312

8 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Well, on the bright side, our rookie is really good.

Ironically it seems like corner is the least worrisome part of our defense. Even when we're getting attacked through the air it seems like most of the targets are in the middle of the field.

2 minutes ago, emhoward said:

Ironically it seems like corner is the least worrisome part of our defense. Even when we're getting attacked through the air it seems like most of the targets are in the middle of the field.

Very true. If the pass rush improves, we would be much better. I will say though, we are always 7 yards off of WRs, so they can just run quick slants and have a free 5-7 yards across the middle. Maybe press more? 

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

Donte, DJ and Ian are going to be studs. And maybe Gaulden could be at some point too. Less confident in Haynes but maybe he'll contribute at some point.

I would like to see Gaulden get most of the starting reps at safety honestly. He has looked very steady when he has been out there the last couple games.

The Haynes pick still makes no sense to me. The guy would be way undersized as a 3-4 OLB and we are trying to use him as a 4-3 DE. He was just a late 4th and I really like what we did on our first 4 picks but still wtf Hurney.

2 hours ago, Eric4280 said:

It’s really odd when corner is the strength of a Carolina Panthers defense. Bradberry isn’t chasing as much this year, he’s always glued to his eye, Jackson is a homing missile whenever a ball is thrown his way.

Sounds painful

Archived