• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funchess vs DJ Moore stat

Saca312

I don’t like his attitude he needs to take the blame for his sorry performance....and not talk about himself in third person :) :

Devin Funchess said Panthers still had a chance to win despite his game: “This isn’t all on Funch.” But adds “I take responsibility” and takes blame for not blocking Slay on DJ Moore’s 82-yd catch and run that came up short of the end zone.

I was wondering when someone was going to post this. It's also worth noting, correct me if I'm wrong, that this game statistically beats Funchess's best of his career.

D.J. Moore is special. You can see it almost every time he touches the ball.

Just now, Trev_GFC said:

Funch wasn’t a first round pick. I don’t honestly think his stats are terrible for a WR2 or WR3.

EE1629C2-7AF4-418C-AEF3-3EC77285EC04.png

It's not that his stats are bad, it's more that the guy is a liability when you need him most. He sometimes makes a huge play, but then again he sometimes completely wiffs on the gimmes — which great players don't tend to do.

Funchess is trash. I've been saying it his entire career, but last season gave me a glimmer of hope. That hope was dashed today. I'll be absolutely enraged if we re-sign this guy. Moore, Samuel, and Wright need to be getting the lion's share of the work at WR. Funchess' little bullshit of complaining about the "Fun Fun" nickname and shirking responsibility in this loss are just icing on the cake for me. We can leave that guy in Detroit for all I care.

Archived