• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

james bradyberry a bust ?

juliosantos

NO HE IS NOT A BUST. The guy has covered the leagues best wide receivers. Sure he has not been as consistent but he is still in year three. Everyone forgets how long it took Josh Norman to develop and even play. Right now he is slightly above average covering the best in the game week in and week out. If you ask me if we would get that above average production from a 2nd round cb covering wr1 week in and week out I would take it. People forget he was from a small school and has had to develop. He will only get better with time 

3 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

hes ranked as the worst corner in the nfl , its almost an easy completion every time they throw to him . he cant cover fast receivers . do you still got hope in him next season? because i dont 

Ranked by who? Link?

27 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

NO HE IS NOT A BUST. The guy has covered the leagues best wide receivers. Sure he has not been as consistent but he is still in year three. Everyone forgets how long it took Josh Norman to develop and even play. Right now he is slightly above average covering the best in the game week in and week out. If you ask me if we would get that above average production from a 2nd round cb covering wr1 week in and week out I would take it. People forget he was from a small school and has had to develop. He will only get better with time 

So does every other corner on every team , what's your point ?

37 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

It took Norman so long to play because Ron wouldn't know talent if it hit him in the face.

Archived