• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera shouldn’t be fired. Cam should be.

TNPanther

I think Rivera can stay if he agrees to call the defense from now on. He also needs to go out and pick up some new coaching talent on defense too. We have scrubs at all other levels. Washington can work with D line still.

Need to invest whatever we can into fixing Cam's shoulder and he needs to learn to throw with his legs if he wants to keep playing QB another 5 years, because otherwise he'll keep grinding down to nothing.

Need to get some new D line talent. We can rebuild fast if we do it right.

Cam carried us on his shoulders for years, Ron let him play with that shoulder hurt for no good reason and now it looks like its shredded and he cant carry us anymore.  Cams given this team his all.  Fug Rivera and Fug this topic.

4 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Nope...the Cam we’ve seen lately is nowhere near close to what was at the beginning of the year

Yes he is it's just that we waited too long to improve the defense. Cams shoulder has been bad all year with zero deep balls. This team could have turned it around but waited too long and Newton had to throw too much.

It is not just Cam......  DJ is not the player we all want him to be (yet), there are still too many missed tackles, WRs are not getting open, missed field goals etc. etc.  The second part of this season was messy.  Blame goes to players as well as coaches... and it is not that they are not trying.  Tired of the name-calling.   But you know....  I still love my Panthers !!

Archived