• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I made my Fantasy Championship with Cam as my QB :(

Hotsauce

I got a $1000 on the line this week and my starting QB is not playing... 

Anyone else in the same predicament?

Any advice on who I should Start?

Nic Foles (16.1pts projected) Philly VS Houston

Case Keenum (15.5pts projectedDenver AT Oakland

Derrick Carr (14.4pts projectedOakland VS Denver

No one gives a fug.

Sorry to be an ass, fantasy football is just a pet peeve of mine. I get it that it's hugely helped the NFL's popularity, particularly when two otherwise irrelevant teams are matched up (see this weeks Panthers/Falcons game - a lot of people who couldn't otherwise care less will likely watch because they have CMC or Ryan or Julio or Kamara on their fantasy team), but goddamn I hate how it's virtually impossible to have a football conversation these days without some jackass wanting to talk about his fuging fantasy football team like anyone else gives a singe flying fug about it.

/rant off

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No one gives a fug.

Sorry to be an ass, fantasy football is just a pet peeve of mine. I get it that it's hugely helped the NFL's popularity, particularly when two otherwise irrelevant teams are matched up (see this weeks Panthers/Falcons game - a lot of people who couldn't otherwise care less will likely watch because they have CMC or Ryan or Julio or Kamara on their fantasy team), but goddamn I hate how it's virtually impossible to have a football conversation these days without some jackass wanting to talk about his fuging fantasy football team like anyone else gives a singe flying fug about it.

/rant off

So you hate talking about FF, yet you come into an obvious FF thread to complain about talking about FF

1488F0C0-8194-4402-B9D9-39AFEB08EFD7.png

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No one gives a fug.

/rant off

Here, son, show me on this football where the bad man touched you.

1 hour ago, Hotsauce said:

Ha wow the exact scenario I’m in now. Mines 500 but still sucks to be scrambling for a QB now(Alex Smith was my backup and jimmy G before that..oh yeah). I even have the same options as you...sucks. Keenum has the best matchup but probably the least upside...I picked up both him and Carr and am going to flip a coin this weekend 

Mine is a 500 dollar winning league for top prize and I had Cam and Wentz. Rolling with Mitch T and Josh Allen while the other guy has Big Ben vs NO and Rivers vs BALT. Hoping they have bad games more than just my two new QBs chances of playing well. 

15 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

If those are you only options, I'd go with Foles. Match up wise, its a wash between him and Keenum. Over the last four weeks, Houston is giving up 25.9 fantasy points per game to opposing QBs, while Oakland is giving up 25.1. Denver is better giving up 21.7. Foles' weapons are better since Sanders went down a couple of weeks ago for Denver, and he's at home.

ESPN has Foles ranked highest at 19. Is this a 2 QB league because you'd think guys like Mayfield Trubisky, Cousins, Allen (though I wouldn't touch him this week), and Jackson might still be available.

Archived