• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marty Hurney hasn't put together a winning roster since 2008

Ricky Spanish

2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

he drafted a couple of the players on the 2013 team

Congrats

He drafted a stud #1 overall and another top pick

Guess Cleveland should be throwing a parade for Hugh Fugging Jackson for getting Baker Mayfield and Myles Garrett according to some people here

2 hours ago, Panthers2019 said:

Hurney had a solid draft this year so you are talking out of you ass like the rest here.

DJ Moore

Donte Jackson

Ian Ihomas (Olsen's Replacement

thats a damn good draft but the cry babies here will never give Hurney credit for anything good. 

The damage Hurney did to this team far outweighs the one decent draft he can claim. If he’s such a great GM why was JR the only owner willing to hire him???

1 minute ago, mc52beast said:

The damage Hurney did to this team far outweighs the one decent draft he can claim. If he’s such a great GM why was JR the only owner willing to hire him???

I think the answer here is because he trusted him. Also, it’s rare for GM’s to second chances as well.

2 hours ago, Panthers2019 said:

Hurney had a solid draft this year so you are talking out of you ass like the rest here.

DJ Moore

Donte Jackson

Ian Ihomas (Olsen's Replacement

thats a damn good draft but the cry babies here will never give Hurney credit for anything good. 

3 draft picks are not a full roster with proper depth and adequate adjustments. Remember almost all of his free agent signings didn’t work out either. 

He is a glorified radio host. That is final. 

1 minute ago, Panthers2019 said:

I guess everyone here don't know anything either cause before the season everyone here loved our offseason and said Hurney 2.0 was great but be cause Cam got hurt and killed our season its Hurney's fault.

I didn’t. I hated the fact he was brought back and bitched about it every step of the way. Ask literally anyone here or in all pro. 

Archived