• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lance Taylor Gone

NJPanthers12

20 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

really don't see the big deal here. what impact did he have on our wide receivers in his time here? this is a nothing move.

It’s more of the fact other coaches need firing before one who seemingly did a decent job.

22 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

This is terrible news. A no name WR coach who really helped Devin Funchess blossom into the star he is now, will be taking his talents to a college like SMU or EZU. The season is over. 

NO coach can stop the failures of ‘give it 20%’ Funchess. He doesn’t have the ethic and a coach can’t give that to him.

ive always been a believer in coaches who teach technicals and maximize on skill set.

these guys are paid millions and should be preofessional athletes meaning no one should have to motivate them to give more effort. That’s some pee wee football bullshit

Someone wake me up from this nightmare. Hurney and Rivera are still here. Tepper has told Rivera to shake things up and the first of these shakeups is Lance Taylor who seemed to be doing a great job developing our young WRs amd not Richard Rodgers who has been terrible in every role we've tried him in. You gotta me kidding me. This has to be a bad dream.

24 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Steve Smith won't be the wr coach.

Jericho Cotchery could get promoted.

I can't believe anybody takes that notion seriously.

My worry with Cotchery is that he was considered the "good cop" to Taylor's "bad cop". Plus he's got precious little coaching experience. 

Archived