• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aints Fans Continue to Devolve

Jackofalltrades

really? Its been DAYS now. I thought WE were the classy fan base.  Panther nation proves more and more that wine and cheese fan stereotype is right.  We are classy, but will wallow in the ghetto at the drop of a hat. Another teams fans are low? Let's unseat them with thread after thread showing we are lower. 

PPL just cant understand that the best way to insult another fan base it to not even mention or care about them. But no, our board cant keep cajun D out of their mouths. 

21 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

really? Its been DAYS now. I thought WE were the classy fan base.  Panther nation proves more and more that wine and cheese fan stereotype is right.  We are classy, but will wallow in the ghetto at the drop of a hat. Another teams fans are low? Let's unseat them with thread after thread showing we are lower. 

PPL just cant understand that the best way to insult another fan base it to not even mention or care about them. But no, our board cant keep cajun D out of their mouths. 

Stfu...

17 hours ago, Sub Zero said:

Stfu...

I will not. Do you care to put a personal insult in type? Do you care to say where I am wrong? Show me how we are more classy by continuing to speak of these Saints. 

I know you can't, and i also know you are a great and kind poster. But please, elaborate with words "stfu". It may be difficult to express yourself as an adult, but can you try?

1 hour ago, Jackofalltrades said:

I'm really enjoying their misery much more than I should. That said...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

fug....

It was going well until we got countered with this:

At least the chick on the right in their video is hot, you just have to forget about the STDs and swamp ass.

Archived