• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cameron Artis-Payne - Re-signed*

SetfreexX

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm not sure whether we ruined his chances of having an actual NFL career or whether we've basically given him free paychecks for years when no one else would've had him. Not sure I've ever seen a player stick on a roster for so long while being inactive the majority of the time.

Going with door #2, Monty Hall...

19 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm not sure whether we ruined his chances of having an actual NFL career or whether we've basically given him free paychecks for years when no one else would've had him. Not sure I've ever seen a player stick on a roster for so long while being inactive the majority of the time.

Bro, you've already forgotten about Bersin?

10 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Bro, you've already forgotten about Bersin?

Bersin was a regular cut and re-sign, but at least when he was on the team he did see some meaningful action from time to time.

Artis-Payne has been on the roster for several full seasons and only rarely been active.

R-1nnRC3_bigger.jpgVincent Richardson @vrichardson444
FollowFollow @vrichardson444
More

Vincent Richardson Retweeted Carolina Panthers

I like Artis-Payne, I think he's an underrated player, but I don't think this is a great fit as he is neither similar enough to CMC to be a direct replacement or different enough to be a complimentary rotation piece. Depending on the money it does add depth, but RB isn't fixed.

Archived