• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scott Fowler on first rd pick

raleigh-panther

The panthers have already spent an exhorbitant amount on their OL it's getting to the point where it's starting to  look like excuse making for the QB. 

color me skeptical that Scott Fowler even knows what championship caliber OL play even looks like in today's NFL

3 minutes ago, Growl said:

The panthers have already spent an exhorbitant amount on their OL it's getting to the point where it's starting to  look like excuse making for the QB. 

color me skeptical that Scott Fowler even knows what championship caliber OL play even looks like in today's NFL

We can agree to disagree. 

The Panthers can lose Luke and still win.  

They cannot lose Newton.  No, he isn’t Tom Brady but he wasn’t drafted to be.  Rivera isn’t Bellinchek either 

We all know the history of the oline.  It isn’t pretty

I dont want Moton, Daryl Williams, or a first rounder to be riding the bench, so no

you best bet Rivera/Hurney want to be around for longer than a year. OT for this season is addressed

A passrusher than can immediately come in and apply pressure to the QB is what will have the biggest positive impact on our team. 

its that simple

our two OTs are good and were drafted outside the 1st round. 

He won me over with the Uncle Rico reference...

Seriously I will not be sad if we go T or even G in the first, we can get a pass rusher in the second given the depth at that position in this draft.  We need to invest more heavily on the O line.

7 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

I dont want Moton, Daryl Williams, or a first rounder to be riding the bench, so no

you best bet Rivera/Hurney want to be around for longer than a year. OT for this season is addressed

A passrusher than can immediately come in and apply pressure to the QB is what will have the biggest positive impact on our team. 

its that simple

our two OTs are good and were drafted outside the 1st round. 

If we draft OT in the first round than Moton likely goes to LG and than RT when DW isnt around next year. or they experiment with DW at LG as well. 

56 minutes ago, Growl said:

Yeah we paid Matt Kalil 50 million dollars to suck.

Your post is bad, and you should feel bad.

1 minute ago, ericr0319 said:

If we draft OT in the first round than Moton likely goes to LG and than RT when DW isnt around next year. or they experiment with DW at LG as well. 

4/5 OL positions are addressed for this season  

Hurney aint gunna shuffle the OL at 16 in order to save his job

our pass rush fuging blows ass right now and we will pay for it when we cant get to the QB

i guarantee a pass rusher round 1

Archived