• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All or Nothing Trailer

ellis

I think its worth watching. Obviously the first half will be a good joy ride. The last half will be a little painful but there's probably a bunch of juicy nuggets of footage that might give us clues on what exactly went on during that time and how it might effect us this coming season going forward. Mostly want to see how Tepper was reacting to all the losing considering he wasn't very public about it. 

This is bittersweet cause I've wanted the Panthers to be on a "hard knocks" type show forever. It's going to be brutal to relive some of the low moments from last season, of which there were a lot. That said, seeing the inner workings of a sports team mid-season is very rare for any sport, and to have that kind of access to our favorite team and players is special. I bet this show brings on new fans and newfound respect from opposing fans.

2 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

can't understand how any Panthers fan won't be glued to this.  Did you see Tepper pound the desk on that missed field goal?  Ron screaming at the team in the locker room?   This is must see tv....cameras behind the scenes recording what really happens, not what our media team sends out.

Absolutely. Im with you. 

3 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

can't understand how any Panthers fan won't be glued to this.  Did you see Tepper pound the desk on that missed field goal?  Ron screaming at the team in the locker room?   This is must see tv....cameras behind the scenes recording what really happens, not what our media team sends out.

Seriously. Don't know why so many people are saying they don't want to see it just because the season went poorly.. Cannot wait for this to drop. 

I’ll definitely watch it.  Always cool to see things behind the scenes.  Plus, I think watching guys go through the tough times tells you more about them than going through the great times.  

Curious to see how they show Cam’s shoulder/arm as well and how much talk on it made it on film.  

13 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Is there a curse associated with All or Nothing like Hard Knocks? Like the team that’s featured never really has a good year?

The Cards went to the Championship game the year they were on  

Archived