• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All or Nothing: Luke studying film

cookinwithgas

I've said this before, I think he's dumbing it down a bunch for the camera's in how he studies and what he looks for.  Would love to know what he's really analyzing or how he sees these plays and adjusts to it.  

59 days to kickoff. Here’s a look at Luke’s ridiculous resume. 

56EFB45D-BBA0-4551-B7D5-5CE796B174D3.png

I ran out of damn space on the graphic. Here’s the rest of his football excellence:

Grasping what happens on given a play on film isn’t terribly hard. The tricky part of that job is the volume of film review/proper retention from the study. The cerebral side of the hame is much like any other business: the more you do it, the more you pick up on nuances. Quite honestly, Luke just cares a hell of a lot more about football than most folks on Earth. He’s the Peyton Manning of linebackers. To know that presence is in the building each day is damn comforting. He’s a generational player at the position. We have a few of those, it seems.

3 hours ago, Dunn said:

I've said this before, I think he's dumbing it down a bunch for the camera's in how he studies and what he looks for.  Would love to know what he's really analyzing or how he sees these plays and adjusts to it.  

100%

I sometimes wish this was something Cam would openly touch on more. It would help with the constant narratives against him. But I’m also glad he doesn’t care.

3 hours ago, Dunn said:

There have been several sports reporters that have asked Luke to show them what he looks for when he watches film and he has always said no.. So Im assuming this is just the super high level things he looks for. 

16 hours ago, panther4life said:

Was he controlling that with ps4 controller lol?

Believe it or not, this is true. Normally they don't sit close to the monitor like that, and project it on the wall or big screen. Controller allows them the flexibility to be anywhere in the room and control the tape.

They have been doing this for the last three years. I'd tell you how I know this, but the trolls would come out.

Archived