• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you who wanted AB on here this past spring

ncfan

Just now, Greatman77 said:

The bad news is that I drafted AB and Melvin Gordon for my FF team. The good news is, I also drafted Alvin Kamara. Expect something bad to happen to him before Sunday...

Doing God’s work, should’ve taken Ryan, Brees and Brady too.

All this has happened and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if we moved a late pick for him.

Cam and AB have a weird bond that's only growing and we don't know how Tepper feels about AB but we know he loves the talent/seen the offensive difference first hand. 

If the Raiders move on some contender will scoop in and he'll play well regardless of antics. 

Just now, jumpman910 said:

All this has happened and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if we moved a late pick for him.

Cam and AB have a weird bond that's only growing and we don't know how Tepper feels about AB but we know he loves the talent/seen the offensive difference first hand. 

If the Raiders move on some contender will scoop in and he'll play well regardless of antics. 

No one is trading for him and his contract after all this. He will be released.

1 minute ago, jumpman910 said:

Tepper is close to the Steelers organization and all signs pretty much point wants to mirror them

The Steelers were quick to ship AB out of town when things pointed south.  Dont see Tepper wanting AB here

3 minutes ago, jumpman910 said:

Trade for him and you take on his existing contract. No way in hell that happens.

I'm not even ready to guarantee that somebody picks him up of he gets cut. Especially not us, given how little salary cap space we've got.

10 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Tepper is close to the Steelers organization and all signs pretty much point wants to mirror them

The Steelers were quick to ship AB out of town when things pointed south.  Dont see Tepper wanting AB here

Organization also kept Tomlin when he and a group of minority owners(obviously they don't get a say) wanted to move on.

I don't want it to happen and don't necessarily think it will happen, I'm just not gonna be shocked if Tepper had a varying opinion on AB and felt good that him and his starting QB have a strong working relationship. Especially if he thought he could get him without picks/mortgaging future.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Trade for him and you take on his existing contract. No way in hell that happens.

I'm not even ready to guarantee that somebody picks him up of he gets cut. Especially not us, given how little salary cap space we've got.

Yeah no smart GM is gonna trade for him at that price but we've seen wilder poo in the past. 

I can't believe they haven't voided him yet. 1 million dollars to cut bait and give this problem to anyone else is cheap. What a waste of football talent. 

And this is what you get from Gruden, a poopshow. It might be actually worse than I imagined. Wow, it's going to be fun watching the Raiders implode!

Archived