• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

9/22/19 - 6:20PM - The Birth of Our Beautiful QB Controversy

App Panther

6 hours ago, ickmule said:

Anyone ever think the players on this team were done with Cam ? It was obvious the oline was blocking better for Allen.  Let’s be honest for a second, human nature is what it is, if fans were growing tired of Cams body language and emotional ups and downs, so were many of the players.  

There was a reason coaches felt

Cam shouldn’t travel with the team and it wasn’t rehab.  

imagine being stupid enough to utter this in seriousness 

Cam's:
Upside
Arm strength 
Running ability 
Improvisational skills 
Ability to carry the load 

Are better than Kyle. 

Kyle's:
Accuracy at all levels 
Touch on the ball 
Pocket movement 
Release time 
Footwork and fundamentals 

Are better than Cam's. 

Both have their strengths and weaknesses, both could easily be the future...or the past.

My only gripe is that the team doesn't seem to continue giving away footballs after every TD when Cam isn't there. We all know Cam loves the kids and it would be a cool if the other players kept doing it even when he isn't there. I hope Cam gets back to 100% but at least we know that we have a backup that can win. We couldn't say that the last couple years that DA was here.

That team is bad, but Kyle made some real big boy NFL throws this game.

However, it's way too early to crown this guy.    We need more games.   More teams with tape on him.    Cam, when healthy is a beast.     Let's not be too quick to give up on him.    Maybe Kyle balling is just what he needs.   

If Kyle has 3-4 more games of this, then maybe we can have a discussion.    Right now, I'm just having fun with winning with no expectations of the future.

50 minutes ago, Demented1nNC said:

My only gripe is that the team doesn't seem to continue giving away footballs after every TD when Cam isn't there. We all know Cam loves the kids and it would be a cool if the other players kept doing it even when he isn't there. I hope Cam gets back to 100% but at least we know that we have a backup that can win. We couldn't say that the last couple years that DA was here.

I believe I saw Olsen run to the stands after one of his TDs.  

2 good D's coming up.  gonna tell us a lot no matter which qb is in the game.  i kinda doubt kyle will do very well against them, and that's the same way i feel about cam.  we'll see and i hope i'm pleasantly surprised either way.

Archived