• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's Baaaaack.......And no boot

ncfan

7 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

If he comes back with us 4-2 and proceeds to put up yet another sub-70 passer rating in a loss... oh boy will the floodgates be open.

You want that to happen so badly so you can puff your chest out and say I told you so, don't you "Camvp"?

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

You want that to happen so badly so you can puff your chest out and say I told you so, don't you "Camvp"?

you really think a panther fan would want the team to be 4-3 over 5-2?  they're not a panther fan if that's the case.  this is after we beat the bucs (i hope).

6 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Just remember i tried to pull the Camstans' heads out of the sand when the reality of the situation was obvious.

Like a bad stock, don't get emotionally attached and learn to cut your losses. 

At the end of the day no matter the handle I sport, i'm a Panthers fan, not a player fanboy.  No player is bigger than the franchise.

7 minutes ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

No matter how healthy cam is, you can't bench Kyle Allen if he's still undefeated.

I'm sorry, you just can't. 

That's the Golden rule of the NFL, and if Ron rivera isn't as dumb as I think he is, we should continue to see Allen out there until he loses, no matter how good or bad his personal statistics are. 

this^^

1 minute ago, MVPccaffrey said:

Just remember i tried to pull the Camstans' heads out of the sand when the reality of the situation was obvious.

At the end of the day i'm a Panthers fan, not a player fanboy.  No player is bigger than the franchise.

You changed your name from cam to McCaffrey and then started bashing cam every chance you could. You're the definition of a clown and your opinion on the team means nothing

The problem some of you have understanding is that we have won games not because of qb play. If Allen was absolutely torching defenses then yes he stays in. But he’s not and he’s putting the ball on the ground at an unprecedented rate. At some point that’s going to lose us games. And don’t say the cardinals. That’s the worst team in the league. We need better qb play. If Cam gives us that we have a real shot at a run in the playoffs.

Just now, uncfan888 said:

You changed your name from cam to McCaffrey and then started bashing cam every chance you could. You're the definition of a clown and your opinion on the team means nothing

Even more proof i'm consistent.  Support the players, but support the team even more and understand when an asset has become a liability.  Hanging on to the past is more of a Jerry Richardson loyalty contract thing.

Just now, MVPccaffrey said:

Even more proof i'm consistent.  Support the players, but support the team even more and understand when an asset has become a liability.  Hanging on to the past is more of a Jerry Richardson loyalty contract thing.

Changing your name and bashing someone you used to proclaim isn't consistent. It's chicken poo. You're a clown and an idiot

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

The problem some of you have understanding is that we have won games not because of qb play. If Allen was absolutely torching defenses then yes he stays in. But he’s not and he’s putting the ball on the ground at an unprecedented rate. At some point that’s going to lose us games.

It blows my mind our defense was able to hold the Texans high powered offense to only 10 points given the fact Kyle Allen fumbled THREE times.

But you’re right, it’s amazing we’ve been able to go 3-0 and at some point these fumbles are going to bury us

7 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

At the end of the day no matter the handle I sport, i'm a Panthers fan, not a player fanboy.  No player is bigger than the franchise.

Just keep that same energy when he does look like his old self and balls out.. don't go shrieking back into ur hole. Stand by this.

Archived