• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen's Contract

MHS831

I don't think we should talk to him until the year is done. What happens if we low ball him? He gets mad, and leaves at his earliest convenience. lol

We have plenty of time to worry about this. Let's get through this year, before we put unneeded pressure on ourselves.

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

WTF is this coming up again? He is an ERFA for the next two years. He can only sign with us for the minimum. After 2021 then we can extend him if we want. If he’s still who we want as a starter then we have to give him a good deal as a good starting QB will get an offer (he’d be at most a 1st round RFA).

Just to be clear:

2020 ERFA he’s ours

2021 ERFA he’s ours

2022 RFA 1st round tender, someone else will give him a big offer if he’s still considered a solid starter so to be ours we can franchise or  long term deal him. 

the office thank you GIF

I am loving what KA has done but we have time and leverage.

Imagine, if just if we trade Cam, the cap space and draft capital.

We might actually be hitting a new chapter of greatness and that is not joking. 

Butler will be a cheaper resign.

Efe will be a cheaper resign.

Potentially cut KK.

We will be even younger and more set.

People are screaming Cam or KA, I am screaming Panthers. What is best for Panthers! Player attachments be damned.

10 minutes ago, stbugs said:

See above. We don’t need to do anything until the 2022 offseason and even then if he’s a stud, we can franchise and have him for another year. 

I thought my inclusion of that "lol" implied it was a joke. We have plenty of time to make this decision. 

I am powerful happy I don't have to make this call.

Archived