• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen's 4 games vs Cam's 8 with new OC Norv

ncfan

17 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Ok so first of all those are Cams first 8 games of last year, not his first 6. Secondly, if you are going to compare stats for two different people and one of them has twice as many games then don’t use totals like you did for TDs. Use per game stats. Right now this comparison is completely ridiculous and slanted.

Not to mention that he didn’t reference the rankings of the defenses Cam faced.  

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

Well Williams doesn’t even know what Norv runs.

but yeah, Allen is asked to do less.  So has virtually every starting QB the past several years. 

Goes both ways. CMC is asked to do less when Cam is the starter.  The rest of the O in general is asked to do less. 

So the question is....are we overall better with the rest of the team doing more or Cam doing more.  Because Cam is really good when Cam is 

I dont even think that is a question. By saying Allen is asked to do less that is basically admitting he isn't as good to do more as Newton is. If Cmc is asked to do less that's better for his long term career. Your going to run CmC into the ground just like the Rams did Gurley. He was thought of as a generational talent and even better than CMC.

Now look at him after all the touches and he isn't even what 27-28?

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Norv Turner has never run a West Coast offense in his life.

I also wouldn't listen to a damn word of D-Will's "professional" opinion, pro or anti-Cam, if it would save my pupper's life.

(OK, that's a lie... but I was exaggerating for effect.)

Just now, ARSEN said:

Newton has been injury prone for 4 seasons now.  Doubt it will change in his 30s.

Well, I think describing it as being "beaten into submission to save his sh1tty head coach's job time and time again" would be more accurate, but I don't disagree with your basic premise.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Norv Turner has never run a West Coast Offense in his entire career, and he sure as hell isn't running one now.

Semantics much? Isn’t the Air Coryell system essentially the ‘West Coast Offense’ on steroids?

Archived