• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many weeks of rehab does Cam have left?

SBiii

Let’s be real... Cam is ready or is almost ready. The GM/coach (or owner for those in the fire everyone crowd) wanted to see how Allen would do. He did great unlike Most of Us expected. Besides Bridgewater who would you rather have as a backup? 

8 hours ago, SBiii said:

Today in his press conference Ol' Rowboat said:

"Cam is in the middle of his rehab program, he's doing the things we ask of him, we'll go ahead and start Kyle". 

(next question)

Later he said:

..."the last update I got more-so than anything else is he's going through his rehab, and as he continues through that they will give me updates as to where he is, and we'll see.  Again, he's probably had a workout today, or some sort of treatment, he'll have one tomorrow, he'll have one on Wednesday, and we'll probably get an update by then.  But right now as I told you guy we are going to this game with Kyle as the starter." 

(Ol' Rower seems like he is completely in the dark on what Cam is doing on a daily basis)

According to The Rower the rehab program for Cam started the weekend after the first Tampa Bay game....Rower assured us Cam was rehabbing over that weekend --- that was 6-weeks ago.

If Cam is truly "in the middle" of his rehab program this implies 12-weeks total (not unexpected with a Lisfranc injury)....

....this would imply an initial start on 12/8 against the Falcons at their place --- probably a good place to get him going, Falcons aren't putting up much of a fight against anyone.

My thought was 12/1 at home against the Redskins would be his first start but giving Cam one more week won't hurt anything.

Closing Observation:  When the subject of Cam is raised Ol' Rowboat is visibly uncomfortable and his body language is horrendous, truly a bizarre situation. 

(would love to sit down at a poker table with The Rower!)

Man stfu

9 hours ago, electro's horse said:

its almost like he's not coming back

OK, I can see this as a "conspiracy theory" based on speculation and worst-case scenarios, so let me add to it.  Before, when Cam was injured, he was noticeable on the sideline--a cheerleader.  While I realize that the team was being drubbed,  I never saw that.  I saw a subdued QB, hood over his head (but it was windy), not really talking to anyone.  I may have missed something and maybe the cameras did not cover him well, but it was not the same Cam.  Did anyone else notice this or was it just me?

12 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

OK, I can see this as a "conspiracy theory" based on speculation and worst-case scenarios, so let me add to it.  Before, when Cam was injured, he was noticeable on the sideline--a cheerleader.  While I realize that the team was being drubbed,  I never saw that.  I saw a subdued QB, hood over his head (but it was windy), not really talking to anyone.  I may have missed something and maybe the cameras did not cover him well, but it was not the same Cam.  Did anyone else notice this or was it just me?

I saw Cam talking to Allen multiple times and after that 3rd INT he was sitting with him on the bench.  no reason to think Cam wasn't talking to his teammates plenty...

Man, wtf? I told you guys from the day after the first TB game Cam was out indefinitely in my opinion and I still maintain that.  If he plays at all the rest of the season it will be the last few games if that.  He has a bum shoulder and foot and they aren’t rushing the dude back.  This team isn’t a playoff caliber team with either Cam or Kyle at QB so just enjoy the games and move on, or don’t. 

Archived