• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many weeks of rehab does Cam have left?

SBiii

2 minutes ago, SBiii said:

If you believe I will only say things you don't like why do you waste your time reading my posts? 

In your daily life you're not obligated to stop into every restaurant you don't like --- you just drive on by --- please do the same here.

As for your position on Ron's testy behaviour as it relates to Cam....you're position is laughable :crying:

Pretty sad that you're telling everyone to stop reading your threads because they're all terrible. Hopefully it doesn't take long for rayzor to ban you again

34 minutes ago, raz said:

you're one of the ones who loses it on people all the time that disagree with you.  maybe makes things less personal and it'll be a better place too

At this point I have put him on mute so won't see any more of his posts....there's nothing to be gained by any further interaction.

And to your point, a small sample of things he's directed my way in the last couple of days (repeatedly)....stupid, horrible, idiot, reading comprehension less than a 5th grader, questioning (my) intelligence, etc....  (none of which bother me)

I feel good about staying above the fray but do have a chuckle when people behaving in that manner think the other side (who are not behaving that way) should be banned just because their thoughts are different.

Gotta think what’s in the best interests of both parties here.. 

Cam is going into an important contract year in 2020, regardless of where he ends up playing he needs to be at 100% this year before he takes the field.

Panthers have options concerning Cam. They can cut him and save 19m, they can keep him around and make him the long term starter. But they also need him at 100% this year before he takes the field. Nobody knows what he can do right now.

11 hours ago, lovelett said:

Let’s be real... Cam is ready or is almost ready. The GM/coach (or owner for those in the fire everyone crowd) wanted to see how Allen would do. He did great unlike Most of Us expected. Besides Bridgewater who would you rather have as a backup? 

Mason Rudolph. 
Gardner Minshew. 

I really wanted Rudolph coming out of the draft 

13 hours ago, TheRed said:

Are you ever not obsessing over this? You act like a straight up jilted ex.

OP is like a real life Ray Ray Finkle. Expect it's Cam Newton instead of Dan Marino.

You  obsess over Cam Newton like only one other person here ever has.

4 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

You  obsess over Cam Newton like only one other person here ever has.

How many threads have you seen me creating about Newton? Now ask how many OP has created?

You and raz are two of the more insufferable contrarians this subforum has ever seen. Have fun cozying up to trolls though.

Tepper should make an executive decision and shut cam down till next year. I don’t really see how bringing cam back this year is going to make a difference. The team isn’t good and you’re just risking getting him hurt again to miss the playoffs 

1 minute ago, Mvp2014 said:

I saw Cams eyes shift and roll when Ron tried to talk to him.  What does it mean?    Cam also hasnt been getting peanut butter in his smoothies anymore.  I smell a foul

peanut butter comes from animals.  he's a vegan.   

Archived