• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After careful consideration and thoughtful reflection...

1of10Charnatives

They say don't say things in the heat of the moment when you're emotional, you'll say things you regret. I've always found this to be good advice, so after 3 day of calming down, I have carefully considered the matter, weighed it in my mind, reflected on the consequences and come to a heartfelt conclusion:

Jerome Boger is a shitty

shitty 

shitty

shitty referee, and has no business officiating an NFL game. I wouldn't trust him to correctly officiate a footrace between Usain Bolt and my grandmother, and she's been dead for years.

Also, I do not like gin, and find it less suitable for human consumption than paint thinner, unless Jerome Boger is doing the drinking, in which case he should have both.

That is all.

2 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Yes, he was trash

But time to move on

We all laughed at Saints fans for not letting go, lets not be like them

I DON'T WANNA!

(this is my catharsis, I will move on come sunday sunday SUNDAY!)

Also not to nitpick, but it's not that he WAS trash, it's that he IS trash, because he still inexplicably has his job after years of being horribad.

I've come to realize that the NFL front office LOVES Jerome Boger because he does his job exactly how they want him to. He gets their desired result. Great NFL guy like "You're too young to get that call" Hoculi.

Two NFL legends.

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

I've come to realize that the NFL front office LOVES Jerome Boger because he does his job exactly how they want him to. He gets their desired result. Great NFL guy like "You're too young to get that call" Hoculi.

Two NFL legends.

Oh, thanks so much, you just reminded me. Can’t believe I almost forgot.

*clears throat*

@#$& Ed Hochuli

28 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

They say don't say things in the heat of the moment when you're emotional, you'll say things you regret. I've always found this to be good advice, so after 3 day of calming down, I have carefully considered the matter, weighed it in my mind, reflected on the consequences and come to a heartfelt conclusion:

Jerome Boger is a shitty

shitty 

shitty

shitty referee, and has no business officiating an NFL game. I wouldn't trust him to correctly officiate a footrace between Usain Bolt and my grandmother, and she's been dead for years.

Also, I do not like gin, and find it less suitable for human consumption than paint thinner, unless Jerome Boger is doing the drinking, in which case he should have both.

That is all.

Blasphemy!  Nothing better than a Bombay Sapphire and tonic, with a little bit of lime.  You heathens dont know good.

I too despise Jerome Boger. What would happen if Boger and Clete were reffing the same game between Denver and Atlanta? Boom my mind just exploded. It would be a vortex of shittiness with baseless worthless calls against each other. On second thought that could be entertaining..

Archived