• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After careful consideration and thoughtful reflection...

1of10Charnatives

24 minutes ago, Matt62881 said:

To me good gin is in a far different category then say good bourban. You can actually drink good gin straight and it is quite good. I went to a silverback distillery that had some good gjn, exceptionally smooth and drinkable! Cheap gin straight will make me puke lol. The silverback Gin is the only i have enjoyed straight.

I used to drink a lot of Tanqueray.  I could drink it straight, but it was an acquired taste that way and usually not the first drink of the night...nor the second.  Hacienda could easily be put back straight.

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

My father in law and I went shot for shot one night on bootleg tequila. That was one of the worst hangovers of my life. 22 shots of that and I havent touched tequila since. 

Last thing i will say about tequila...Patron is way over rated, i hated tequila till i had dark don julio aged. I didn't try tequila for years after drinking patron because i thought it was good, then a mexican bartender gave me Don.

43 minutes ago, Matt62881 said:

Last thing i will say about tequila...Patron is way over rated, i hated tequila till i had dark don julio aged. I didn't try tequila for years after drinking patron because i thought it was good, then a mexican bartender gave me Don.

Thing about Tequila is, you only need the good stuff for the first two or three shots.  After that, it doesn't really matter.  

11 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

I had peanut butter bourbon last weekend. I hate bourbon but I could drink it easily.

I do like Patron and about a third of other tequilas I've tried so there's definitely a difference in them.

Man if you like patron try don julio brown...im telling you patron is overated garbage...mexicans dont even prefer it....there are alot better teauilas including ones price wise on par with patron but not as popular.

Archived