• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Historic Look at Carolina Pass Protection

kungfoodude

3 minutes ago, rodeo said:

interesting they did so well last year while Cam was hurt, immediate conclusion i'd jump to is that he wasn't scrambling and just getting the ball out quickly.

Getting the ball out quickly is probably the number one thing to improve to increase your winning percentages in this day and age.

Wow. Borderline top 10 performances is the best we've ever managed and only five of those.

I mean, I guess it's not surprising. We've had exactly one truly good long-term OT in our franchise history and Trai Turner might be our best OG ever and he fell off the map once he got paid. So yeah, I guess nothing about this is surprising.

24 minutes ago, rodeo said:

interesting they did so well last year while Cam was hurt, immediate conclusion i'd jump to is that he wasn't scrambling and just getting the ball out quickly.

Can confirm.

Over the course of Cam’s career one of the things I’ve struggled with is consistently being hoarse/ having a sore throat on Mondays after yelling at him to get rid of the ball after 3 seconds (he can hear me through the tv, he just won’t listen, stubborn that one is). Last year was the first season I didn’t have this issue. The ball was consistently coming out quicker.

3 hours ago, rodeo said:

It was just a better group who played last year. Paradise and GVR should not be starting on any team along with Williams. This year just absolutely was a fail with the line. 

Archived