• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you planning on watching the Falcons game this week?

Hotsauce

I have read a lot of comments before RR was fired, that people are skipping watching the last couple of games. Just curious to hear from those who quit watching if they have special interest in this weekends game with a new coach at helm?

I admit I had the Redskins game on in the background and it didn’t warrant much of my attention and I turned it off in the 4th qtr. 

Will we see much difference in the Players execution and how much of a difference will we notice on the field with the game planning?

I’ll be at the game...I’m not guaranteed to stay all 4 qtrs if there is a blowout, but I’m curious for sure. 

39 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

I'm a Panthers fan, so yeah, of course. We only have four more games until next season, so enjoy them while they last. As exciting as this off season might be, it's still going to be a LOOOOOONG time without Panthers football. 

Shhh don’t forget people have attention spans of flies. 

Sure I'll watch......to be honest I watch football to see a good game.......I'm not even a fanatic about any home team......I like to see the Panthers do well but it doesn't break my heart if they don't.

I guess I'm odd that way.........even the Steelers I grew up with in Pittsburgh I don't get bummed if they are losing or over excited if they are winning......I just like to watch a good game.......and if the game isn't that great I watch position players especially the o-line.

I'm knowledgeable about the game enough to enjoy it............but casual at best with my emotions  regarding any team I root for.  

Archived