• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My boss: “you can’t wear any Panthers gear to the Falcons game”

Hotsauce

14 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

So my boss got us seats inside of Arther Blanks suite. He said I can’t wear any Panthers gear.  I’ll still be low key cheering. 
 Anyone have any messages is should pass onto Mr Blank? 

Ask him for the inside on cam. I’m sure he knows. 

16 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Wear the Panthers gear, do everything he doesn’t want you to do, act like an ass and embarrass him. After all, free speech right? Perform your job poorly, quit,  then sue him if he doesn’t re-hire you.

i’m pretty sure “panthers fan” isn’t a protected class though it might fall under mental disability

33 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Wear the Panthers gear, do everything he doesn’t want you to do, act like an ass and embarrass him. After all, free speech right? Perform your job poorly, quit,  then sue him if he doesn’t re-hire you.

I’m pretty sure it’s a private facility and Blank could kick him out if he wanted. 

3 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

So my boss got us seats inside a suite. He said I can’t wear any Panthers gear.  I’ll still be low key cheering. 
 Anyone have any messages is should pass onto Mr Blank? 

should’ve worn falcon underwear and dug in your ass when they score while smiling and high fiving your boss

3 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

You tried so hard to equate 2 different situations, and failed miserably.

23 minutes ago, Oldmanrivera said:

You tried so hard to equate 2 different situations, and failed miserably.

Didn’t take much effort at all actually.

Free speech doesn’t protect your job if you act like an ass on private property while representing your company. Pretty simple.

The fact that Kaepernick screwed it up even more than that is just icing on the proverbial cake.

I admit I shouldn’t have hijacked the thread though. There are plenty of threads on this subject already and it’s really just not worth the debate at this point, everybody is set in their stance by now.

Archived