• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

‘‘Tis the season to get fired”

mc52beast

32 minutes ago, jumpman910 said:

Coughlin tried his tough guy/outdated practices and it's gonna cost him. 

He's had a rift with every player of note the jaguars had and he's given out a few contracts that have already turned south(Norwell and Foles) 

Coughlin's style probably works a lot better in New York. It worked in his initial stint in Jacksonville when they were new, but things have changed.

Seeing how things are happening with him now makes me gun shy about hiring a guy like Jim Harbaugh.

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Coughlin's style probably works a lot better in New York. It worked in his initial stint in Jacksonville when they were new, but things have changed.

Seeing how things are happening with him now makes me gun shy about hiring a guy like Jim Harbaugh.

I just think Harbaugh's whole act wears thin on grown ass men in short order. His personality is better suited to the college game IMO where it's kids and they're in and out of there in 3-5 years.

34 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just think Harbaugh's whole act wears thin on grown ass men in short order. His personality is better suited to the college game IMO where it's kids and they're in and out of there in 3-5 years.

This. It ALWAYS runs out man. Regardless of where Harbaugh goes.  

Archived