• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's formally divide into factions on Matt Rhule

Gesualdo

5 hours ago, The Huddler said:

its a shame that people of my generation look up to this guy like hes some role model.. he was a POS and is a symbolic image of the misdirected and meaningless attitude of my generation of a whole...

RIP though

Your entire shtick here has been getting drunk off your ass and posting incoherent ramblings.

Maybe try some self reflection instead of attacking the dead.

3 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Your entire shtick here has been getting drunk off your ass and posting incoherent ramblings.

Maybe try some self reflection instead of attacking the dead.

right, and ive done a lot of that, by stopping drinking, graduating school, and working as a psych nurse and on the detox unit because ive been there, overcame it, and live to tell the tale and try to spread that hope to others

I'll cheer for him.  Hell, I cheered for Clausen and Carr.  I mean, I'll cheer for anyone to have success that is a Panther. 

but first take? 

We drastically overpaid for a college football coach who doesn't have a great college resume by the standards we have always judged college coaches of the past that have made the jump.   Carroll? Saban? Kelly?  Those dudes won or competed for National Championships.  Powerhouses.   Baylor went 0-11 vs the top 25. 

I mean, he could be great.   When we drafted Steve Smith I didn't think much of it either. 

Archived