• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor: Cam has a secret li…

Gesualdo

9 hours ago, Greatman77 said:

Cam's personal life is obviously none of our business. I will only say I feel bad for his kids.

His personal life is none of our business but you feel bad for his kids? Lol sounds like you’re not exactly taking your own advice.

We’re humans and we don’t walk around not thinking a single thought about any aspects of anyone’s personal life to say so is a flat out lie.

10 hours ago, AggieLean said:

You got to get you a Savannah when you’re in high school from your small hometown. She gotta be with you from the start, while you was shooting in the gym. 

I can somewhat agree with that but I always imagined if was rich and famous I would venture to different countries to find someone. The world is a big place. Plenty of areas of the world have no clue who people like Cam are, it just isn’t relevant to them. Could keep it going until you knew it didn’t matter. That’s legit.

This is her payday been dreaming about this for years 

Cam Newton is battling his longtime girlfriend Kia Proctor over custody of their kids, amid reports the NFL star welcomed a baby with Instagram model La Reina Shaw

According to Bossip, Cam and Kia have been battling it out in court for over six months for custody and child support.

Cam sued Kia for paternity, joint custody and visitation. The NFL star acknowledged signing the birth certificates but wanted a DNA test done on the kids. He asked the court to determine how much child support he has to pay.

Kia fired back countersuing Cam seeking primary custody, child support and attorney fees. She wants child support above the guidelines due to Cam’s $60 million guaranteed salary and countless endorsement deals. She wants Cam to pay $15,000 for her to hire a forensic accountant to examined his finances.

In the docs, Kia revealed she had been separated from Cam for months and moved out of his home. She plans to move back to her native Maryland while Cam wants to stay in Atlanta.

The case is ongoing.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/cam-newton-fighting-baby-mama-035911600.html

4 hours ago, jasonluckydog said:

This is her payday been dreaming about this for years 

Cam Newton is battling his longtime girlfriend Kia Proctor over custody of their kids, amid reports the NFL star welcomed a baby with Instagram model La Reina Shaw

According to Bossip, Cam and Kia have been battling it out in court for over six months for custody and child support.

Cam sued Kia for paternity, joint custody and visitation. The NFL star acknowledged signing the birth certificates but wanted a DNA test done on the kids. He asked the court to determine how much child support he has to pay.

Kia fired back countersuing Cam seeking primary custody, child support and attorney fees. She wants child support above the guidelines due to Cam’s $60 million guaranteed salary and countless endorsement deals. She wants Cam to pay $15,000 for her to hire a forensic accountant to examined his finances.

In the docs, Kia revealed she had been separated from Cam for months and moved out of his home. She plans to move back to her native Maryland while Cam wants to stay in Atlanta.

The case is ongoing.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/cam-newton-fighting-baby-mama-035911600.html

Nobody else found it strange at the time when Kia had her most recent baby that Cam never once confirmed it was his? Media went on to say they welcomed another child but he had no IG posts about it.

I always felt like Kia stepped out on him first for some reason. The last time we saw them together was in Cams YouTube video before he went into surgery after last season. They had another social media blowout I thought. At the premiere of "All or Nothing", he was there with the kids and she was no where to be found. Then she's pregnant and he doesn't say anything at all...

Who knows, maybe this IG model was just for "revenge" and then she got pregnant too?

Let's hope Cam manages his money properly and doesn't end up like many others with huge child support bills after he's been out of football for a while. His career is in the winding down stages now and after that, those millions of $$$ won't be flowing in anymore. Good luck, Cam and best to you.

2 hours ago, PghPanther said:

You can see where all this is headed...…………...it's all too common among millionaire athletes at this age.

In 2 years he will be out of the league and in debt with IRS back taxes and child support payments.

We idolize the wrong people in society.

Lol no one idolizes a pro athlete unless they’re mental 

and yea money hungry women and men are part of the issue but there has to be accountability on the other end as well for poor judgment. And I mean ....you start getting multiple women pregnant....stupid is as stupid does.

16 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Ever since social media became a thing, I’ve been trying to think of something I care about less than the social lives of people I know of only because I follow their professional exploits.

So far I’ve got:

What any woman I’ve never met does with her own damn uterus.

What anyone with a terminal disease chooses for themselves in leaving this life with grace and dignity in a manner of their own choosing.

The endless parade of people passing away that I’ve never met but that my parents insist on telling me about in great detail while I lapse into a boredom induced coma.

saturday night live snl GIF

On 1/17/2020 at 7:48 AM, MechaZain said:

Ngl I kinda saw this coming. Kia ain’t on the level of the baddies that bro can afford and the Lebron types who ride with their sweethearts through it all are rare.

Lebron has been caught slippin multiple times lol. People just ignore it. 

Cam Newton is human, and a male human at that.

The majority of us on this forum are male, and it is highly likely that most of us have made poor decisions concerning sex and temptations. This goes for those of us who are undesirable to women, to those of us who can easily hook any woman they want.

In addition to temptations and impulsive decision making, Cam is also a famous athlete with millions of dollars tied to his name, and it is not hard to imagine that beautiful women have a wide range of reasons for wanting to seduce him.

Archived