• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First pick now

Panfan35

18 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

We had the worst rush D in the history of the league and gave up the most sacks. Going WR in round one seems insane 

This

Its a Strong OL and DL class.  And those are clearly our biggest glaring needs.

This WR crop is DEEP.  We could trsde back uo into the 2nd like we did with Taylor Moton and get a Justin Jefferson, the WR from LSU

I think it makes it more likely we get an offense pick instead of defense . Especially if they keep Cam I'd put my money on OT. 

Theres at least 3 OTs that look really good 

Im of the opinion our Dline situation is such a dumpster fire one guy isnt going to change it much. In the opposite situation, one guy would totally transform our oline

3 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I think it makes it more likely we get an offense pick instead of defense . Especially if they keep Cam I'd put my money on OT. 

Theres at least 3 OTs that look really good 

Im of the opinion our Dline situation is such a dumpster fire one guy isnt going to change it much. In the opposite situation, one guy would totally transform our oline

Still would like Derrick Brown if he is there. Hes a guy who could change it by himself. 

Archived