• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PSL Owners Losing Seats for Luxury Suites

GRWatcher

34 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Feel bad for the people also Panthers should be offering what they are charging for new PSLs in that area which $7500 or relocation to equal or greater valued seats. 

Ya, basically they are fuging diehard fans to get the ticket price up of the seats up. 

1 hour ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

Also, everyone has been begging for a super bowl. Our luxury suite selection is lacking. Go check out Atlanta's Delta sky club and go to the silver club here and get back to me. I stood on the Panthers sideline for 4 hours in Atlanta. BOA is outdated. There will be lawsuits here though. 

I have no problem with building suites. But I could really care less if the Super Bowl ever comes to Charlotte. That’s not important to me. Probably matters to the city, the owner, and some economic factors. I just don’t care about that. I care about seeing the team put together a winning product on the field. If these suites will help that effort, then by all means, do it. But I don’t think it means everything.

Archived