• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PSL Owners Losing Seats for Luxury Suites

GRWatcher

1 hour ago, Bronn said:

aww pity all those rich folks that have to feel what its like for the plebeian class to have something nice taken away from them by folks with more money

Honestly, I gotta give Mr Tepper a tip of the hat. At least he reclaimed seats from people who can probably afford it. They’ll whine about it but welcome to corporate America. Make BOA Stadium Great Again. 

it wouldn’t surprise me if old man Richardson and some posters here would have rather gutted one of those corner nose bleed sections that usually accommodate military and under privileged kids.  Prefer to keep the riffraff out of their game day experience. 

6 minutes ago, t96 said:

You’re informed on Tepper’s future stadium plans? 

He's been fairly transparent. Don't worry about us down here; we'll be fine whether the new stadium is built here or moved to SC. It'll still be a 20-30 minute commute for most Charlotteans either way. 

32 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

Phoenix does have an NFL team lmao. You can get to the Cardinals stadium in 15 minutes from Downtown PHX. the MLB stadium and NBA arena is in downtown too. Phoenix is the 5th biggest city in the country. and Scottsdale is like a mini Vegas and a prime nightclub destination. filled with professional athletes that live there in the offseason. and im not even talking about just uptown Charlotte. South End, Dilworth, Myers Park and Chantilly are all expensive too. NoDa is getting expensive as well. and I know you clearly dont know much about Phoenix because more people live in suburbs like Scottsdale and the East valley 

Was joking about the Cardinals. I lived in Scottsdale. It’s not a bad city or area and I personally prefer it over Charlotte. But I’m not talking about personal tastes. If I was an investor or buying a house, I could get more for my money and know it’d appreciate in Charlotte. In all the places I’ve lived you can get the most for your money in Charlotte, all things considered. I’ll even put it above Austin just because of an NFL team, though I like the culture better in Austin.

Charlotte is becoming more expensive but it just doesn’t compare to the west and mid west and northeast. That’s a lotto the nation it doesn’t even compare with. And I don’t know too much about Phoenix but I’m about 8 hours away and go through it quite often and you know damn well you’d get more for your money in Charlotte.

Also, I wonder if the team is announcing the uniform change during the press conference. I don’t have team insiderzz but I know a league guy who has yet to be wrong about any uniform changes since Nike took over. They said Carolina started the process in March of 2019 but have been tight lipped on when the new uniforms will take over. From my understanding and from what Igo said on Twitter EVERYTHING was on the table down to the name, logo and colors. Seems like they decided to stick the current identify 

7 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

It'll still be a 20-30 minute commute for most Charlotteans either way. 

Right. And none of it makes any difference to me other than being open roof and grass (which it won’t be). But there will be plenty of people who aren’t happy about it.

45 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Compare the fact Phoenix has no NFL. It’s in a shitty desert with absolutely nothing to offer. Charlotte is much MUCH more prime of a city. You made my point. Unlike your shitty desert areas where living downtown is preferable, the most beautiful places to live are outside of Charlotte, not downtown.

What sport did I see when I flew to Phoenix this past fall? Was Kyle Allen playing baseball?

Archived