• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Are Trading OL Trai Turner To LAC For LT Russell Okung

bobsfoodbasics

48 minutes ago, Chosen Newton said:

Everyone relax! We’re not trading a 5 time pro bowl OG for a 2 time pro bowler 31yr old OT Straight up. We shud be receiving some picks back in return like a 3rd to even out the deal 

Like a 6th round pick which is poo 

I'm ready for the threads on how this isn't as bad as it looks.  (Looks like there's one already)

This shows we have little intention of spending money on anyone this offseason.  Expect bottom of the barrel FA.

2 minutes ago, davos said:

I'm ready for the threads on how this isn't as bad as it looks.  (Looks like there's one already)

This shows we have little intention of spending money on anyone this offseason.  Expect bottom of the barrel FA.

Man mentally prepare yourself. We are gonna suck for awhile. I don’t even think Cam can save us even if he comes back healthy.

13 minutes ago, pantherj said:

I never understood what Gettleman was doing, and I don't understand what we're doing now other than preparing for moves beyond this season. 2020 should be a shitshow.

I wouldn't ascribe any particular foresight to this. Marty is a fly by the seat of his pants guy who rarely thinks beyond the current season.

Basically, you've got a case where the OL coach said "hey let's trade for this guy I used to coach" and leadership said "okay".

Archived