• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

17 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

While there is scientific evidence that wearing a mask can help reduce your chances of infection, the mask’s main purpose is to prevent the spread of your germs to other people and places. This is especially beneficial in case you are a carrier with no symptoms. i proudly where a mask every time I venture off to a public place because I care about my fellow humans.  

As a cancer survivor, with a low lymphocyte count and who is in the high risk category, I sincerely thank you for this. I wish people would stop seeing mask wearing as any kind of political statement. The virus doesn't care about your politics (or mine).

Edited by Greatman77
typo
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1

55 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Just went got a haircut with no mask.  I forgot my mask on accident.  We shall see how it goes.

I’m doing the same. They are requiring masks, temp checks, waiting outside, etc. They are taking no chances.

DragonCon is one of the most crowded, least healthy looking things you've ever seen in your life. Hambeasts shoulder to shoulder, sweating and panting, spread out over 4 hotels, drunkenly humping each other in secret orgies every single night, half of them are on mobile oxygen already

DragonCon this year would simply be referred to as "The Incident" by future epidemiologists 

• Pie 6

11 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

DragonCon is one of the most crowded, least healthy looking things you've ever seen in your life. Hambeasts shoulder to shoulder, sweating and panting, spread out over 4 hotels, drunkenly humping each other in secret orgies every single night, half of them are on mobile oxygen already

DragonCon this year would simply be referred to as "The Incident" by future epidemiologists 

LOL! That was a quality read.

4 hours ago, Greatman77 said:

As a cancer survivor, with a low lymphocyte count and who is in the high risk category, I sincerely thank you for this. I wish people would stop seeing mask wearing as any kind of political statement. The virus doesn't care about your politics (or mine).

As someone who's wife is immunocompromised after her bout with Hodgkins lymphoma, it makes me irrationally angry when folks politicize masks for public health.

• Pie 5