• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

https://apnews.com/a2fe15fb7cfdf3de2aa88359db1f6716?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson issued an order Thursday requiring people to wear face masks in public throughout the state, which has had a surge in coronavirus cases over the past several weeks.

The Republican governor had resisted a statewide mask mandate and opposed issuing a stay-at-home order earlier in the pandemic, but he announced the order requiring masks when social distancing isn’t possible in the hopes of slowing the disease’s rapid spread in the state. The order takes effect Monday.

Edited by Happy Panther

Just got off a call with a friend of mine. She’s been stranded at her beach house in SC for the past few months since she can no longer travel for work.

Her neighbors have been having large daily ‘Covid’ parties since the bars started closing early.

I’ve never wanted to move out of the country before but....

9 hours ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

Many of the stores had it already (it just wasn't done nationally). Talking to a bunch of people, the consensus is that there's a sign on the front door saying it's "required" but enforcement is non-existent and a huge percentage of people still walk around with no mask. None of the employees want to confront a non-mask wearer due to fears of them reacting violently.

Murica!

Yeah, I see a lot of that up here in MI and OH. Some stores required masks and even sell $1 or $0.50 masks just so you can enter if you don't have one. But people will get butthurt and snooty about it.

20 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Just got off a call with a friend of mine. She’s been stranded at her beach house in SC for the past few months since she can no longer travel for work.

Her neighbors have been having large daily ‘Covid’ parties since the bars started closing early.

I’ve never wanted to move out of the country before but....

My goal for my next move is to not be able to see another house from mine.

• Poo 1

50 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

"If everyone wears masks we'll stop this thing instead of ending up with 3.5 million+ cases"

South Korea: OK, sounds good.

Americans:

Americans don't care about the "greater good." They care about what is the "greater good for themselves." 

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It was over 4 months ago. And it's been discussed over and over on this thread. I understand why he said what he said at the time, but it was an idiotically reckless statement that lacked any foresight. 

I missed the discussion, but dont let me stop the auguring on masks vs non-mask! ! Honestly the mask wearing people should be happy about the group they hate isnt wearing masks. Let them get a dose of Convid and watch the show!

I did see a decent vid on some surfer dudes going around Huntington beach nicely offering masks. Its a very touchy subject it seems. Im see if I can find it.