Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Recommended Posts

On 5/25/2020 at 3:41 PM, jfra78 said:

Hope you're not insinuating that postal employees are stealing your packages.  It is next to impossible for postal employees to get away with stealing packages. 

Literally just watched USPS employee zoom by my house without stopping and marking my package delivery as complete.  So yea...

Edited by Ja Rhule
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Literally just watched USPS employee zoom by my house without stopping and marking my package delivery as complete.  So yea...

My USPS guy today had a broken horn on his truck. It was blaring like a stolen car as he drove around the neighborhood. Good times.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tbe said:

My USPS guy today had a broken horn on his truck. It was blaring like a stolen car as he drove around the neighborhood. Good times.

My package was medical supplies and USPS driver was running 3 hours behind.  So my stuff is likely in the garbage or stolen.  On the phone now to report the delivery person.

Edited by Ja Rhule
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

My package was medical supplies and USPS driver was running 3 hours behind.  So my stuff is likely in the garbage or stolen.  On the phone now to report the delivery person.

Sign up for informed delivery, it emails you pictures of your mail.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Sign up for informed delivery, it emails you pictures of your mail.

It had 1 Oz of CBD flower in there that looks and smells like weed.  I ordered 3 packages that got shipped thru USPS and all 3 went missing.

Edited by Ja Rhule
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ja Rhule said:

My package was medical supplies and USPS driver was running 3 hours behind.  So my stuff is likely in the garbage or stolen.  On the phone now to report the delivery person.

Use UPS for anything important if you can.  We dont play that poo.  Especially critical care packages.  If the building shuts down for bad weather such as ice storm or something we still make sure we deliver all next day air and critical packages.

 

 

giphy.gif

Edited by motocross_cat
  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

17 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

It had 1 Oz of CBD flower in there that looks and smells like weed.  I ordered 3 packages that got shipped thru USPS and all 3 went missing.

Definitely report it,  sounds like it might be your carrier.  If someone is taking your stuff they will figure out who. 

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kass said:

Agree. Here the talk has been about the number of ICU patients, hospital parients and the number of deaths. And not about the confirmed number of cases.

Sweden has a big problem with the testing. In the beginning there was not enough material because it was used when the initial tracing was done on people visiting Italy and Austria. 

Seems like they actually succeeded to contain that spread. The strains that has affected most people has its origin from Britain and France. (Some from the US.)

Then there was a shortage of testing material when the whole world tried to buy whatever was on the market.

Now there is a laboratory capacity of 100k per week but the regions (states) who are responsible for the health care only do about 28-32k tests. Utterly failure.

 

People mentioned age of the dead. Sweden currently 4350 reported deaths.

0-9 1 infant

10-19 0 people.

 20-29 0,2% (8)

30-39 0,3% (12)

40-49 1% (42)

50-59 3% (132)

60-69 7% (303)

70-79 22% (955)

80-89 41% (1789)

90+ 25% (1108)

About 95% of the deaths are 60+.  Again, it illustrates that demographic should use the utmost caution.  Granted everyone should, but especially these people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, motocross_cat said:

Use UPS for anything important if you can.  We dont play that poo.  Especially critical care packages.  If the building shuts down for bad weather such as ice storm or something we still make sure we deliver all next day air and critical packages.

 

 

giphy.gif

UPS only wishes they could be as reliable as USPS. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

 

Definitely report it,  sounds like it might be your carrier.  If someone is taking your stuff they will figure out who. 

They are investigating.  I will likely just get my refund.

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

About 95% of the deaths are 60+.  Again, it illustrates that demographic should use the utmost caution.  Granted everyone should, but especially these people.

More people under 40 probably got killed by falling trees in that survey

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...