• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pats/Chargers Have Requested Medical Records

App Panther

NE doesn’t really value draft picks they will pay what they want if they really want him. Chargers are at an impasse, they have a high pick but also don’t want to take too long to rebuild in the market they are in. This will be interesting. I hope enough people start bidding so we get as many picks as possible from this unfortunate occurrence. 

Just now, dcpanther89 said:

NE doesn’t really value draft picks they will pay what they want if they really want him. Chargers are at an impasse, they have a high pick but also don’t want to take too long to rebuild in the market they are in. This will be interesting. I hope enough people start bidding so we get as many picks as possible from this unfortunate occurrence. 

Just need a 2nd team to enter...honestly, at this point, I'd be happy with a 4th.

5 minutes ago, dcpanther89 said:

Chargers are trying to sell tickets in a bad market shared with a more successful franchise.  Cam could be that face.  I think that is why they wanted Brady.  Heck you don't cut a 38-year old QB for a 42 year old QB.

Archived