• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Enjoy Mediocrity

I’ve about had it with the good ole boy network. I don’t really give a damn how Tepper treats Cam or any other player. This is a business, not a slap me on the back and compliment my wife network. I have an insider source that stated Cam was told by the Panther doctors that he didn’t need surgery and could return this past year. That wasn’t good enough for Cam, so he got a second opinion, then had the surgery. If that is true, think about that for a minute. I actually would like some distance between the ownership and the players, keep it business and get rid of the cronyism style of management.

https://www.wfae.org/post/panthers-cam-newton-get-another-opinion-injured-foot#stream/0

35 minutes ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

{"I’m friends with a longtime Panthers employee who has worked for the organization for 21 years.   He told me how lot of the pre Tepper staff that’s still working in the building (clerical, food and beverage, etc) were disgusted and pissed with how Cam was treated....they weren’t looking at Tepper, Rhule, Hurney in the eyes and not responding when those 3 guys made small talk or said thank you.  He told the staff beneath him y’all better stop with that or they will have you fired.  However, I don’t want to get into Cam we can have beers one day and I can vent on how dirty he was done told by longtime Panthers staff.  I don’t think Tepper will ever have the respect of those that know how he treated and did Cam."}

These disgrunted employees better shape up or ship out. They must not have read the revised Golden Rule. "He who has the gold rules"

Archived