• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Surprised no one had seen this trade rumor

ickmule

34 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

I’m confused what y’all expected from Cam will probably play eight games max if he even plays. We don’t know how the shoulder will hold up. We know TB can win games by delivering good accurate passes that’s the description and he fits it perfectly. If he’s check down Teddy then we’re F.... good cuz our check down option is absolutely amazing with the ball in his hands.

So you two rather play the wait and see if he can do it game like last year because that seemed like a wasted year if you remember back he said himself his shoulder hurt like a muth.... after each of the first two games what would you expect after six games? We’re in a way better position to win with TB running the show our WR’s are probably ecstatic thinking of his accuracy. Robbie A signed here specifically because he wanted to play with TB just putting evidence behind my claims. We’re going to miss Cam but it was time to move on these weapons want on time accurate passes that lead you something Kyle was doing during his four game run before he fell off a dam cliff last year. 

His shoulder had a year and a half to heal, and his shoulder wasn’t even really bothering him in those first two games, it was his foot. And the foot injury wasn’t a long recovery period. Only time will tell, but there’s no reason to believe he won’t last a full season.  We traded in our Ferrari for a Fiero. 

To clarify, he's just reading the same Chad Forbes tweet we had already seen about DJ Moore, but misinterpreting what it says about Bridgewater.

The Forbes tweet does not in any way suggest that we might trade Bridgewater. It's just basically saying not to let the Bridgewater signing fool you into thinking the Panthers aren't tanking.

I still don't buy the Moore trade, but the Bridgewater suggestion is only in this guy's head.

3 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

His shoulder had a year and a half to heal, and his shoulder wasn’t even really bothering him in those first two games, it was his foot. And the foot injury wasn’t a long recovery period. Only time will tell, but there’s no reason to believe he won’t last a full season.  We traded in our Ferrari for a Fiero. 

Did you see any of the Cams behind the scenes in the first two games of the year? Not even joking he said my shoulders sore as poo but everything else was good then boom the foot injury Cams gots to show he can stay healthy you’re saying his shoulder was fine is actually not true. Just speaking on the facts of this situation.

16 hours ago, t96 said:

What would be “blown away” for you, out of curiosity? I wouldn’t hang up the phone if a team called with two 1sts on the table. I can’t see a team doing that but I would seriously consider it. Think about it, will we be competing for a SB before Moore is on a new huge contract? I doubt it. And teams don’t really win SBs with big money WRs lately. I love Moore but he’s hardly a locked in top WR yet, and I’d consider loading up on draft assets for him while we tank (if that’s what we’re doing).

Only player that is untouchable in my opinion is McCaffrey. It would take a Herschel Walker deal for me to trade him. He’s a potential top 5-10 all time RB, you don’t just give that kind of talent away. No one else on the team right now is even a top 5-10 current player at their position and for the right deal should be available.

Palardy?  Maybe Short if he game back hungry

6 hours ago, Shocker said:

Ickmule is the most obvious troll on this board.  Ban him please

Maybe you should go outside and get some sun.  I didn’t make The video or the claim, I just shared something I found on youtube , but you keep being a dick. 

Archived