• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4:00 game this Sunday

Jeremy Igo

13 hours ago, electro's horse said:

figure out what im going to name my new puppy when i pick her up in a couple weeks, because i sure as poo ain't white woman naming this girl brooklyn. maybe something panther related? what were the names of the two panthers cheerleaders caught having sex in the bathroom of a bar back in 2003

image.thumb.png.7bc7770714db7245c43e629a153c8c86.png

I’m a cat person but I agree with the sentiment of naming your pet properly. My cats name is Vladimir lol 

18 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

My lady watches the games with me. Heck, this past weekend we were talking prior to the start of the 1:00 game and she made a point about how everything we wanted to do depended on having a solid offensive line.

The only downside is her hardcore Cowboys fandom. After the big finish to the Cowboys-Falcons game this past Sunday she was on Cloud Nine. Those highlights got repeated all day so I heard "that's my Boys" over and over again.

Nobody’s perfect.

can't really drink during 4pm games

i think i started posted on panthers huddle when i was like 18. one of the ways ive noticed getting older is how much less beer i can drink during games if i want to be able to function at all the following day. Less sow with 4 pm games. 

i saw my tab during the raiders game and was ashamed of myself

18 hours ago, Gesualdo said:

Where'd you learn? Just gradually? I'm always impressed by people who can do this sh*t.

My father had a brilliant mechanical mind and grew up in the muscle car era, a true genius. I dont have 1% of his ability or knowledge. He taught me about everything, along with his friends. Started small, go-cart/lawn motor engines then move up to simple cars. Simply put a engine is an air pump, add fuel and spark its a miracle. He always said "The engines' magic is the amount of work its able to do". He'd ask "How many men would it take to move a 3,000 pound car up a long hill??..... while going at 70 mph?" "Or move 14,000 LBs 10 miles down the road"  

8 hours ago, electro's horse said:

can't really drink during 4pm games

i think i started posted on panthers huddle when i was like 18. one of the ways ive noticed getting older is how much less beer i can drink during games if i want to be able to function at all the following day. Less sow with 4 pm games. 

i saw my tab during the raiders game and was ashamed of myself

Do like my nurse friends and steal some IVs to counter that booze. They swear by it.

5 hours ago, Basbear said:

Do like my nurse friends and steal some IVs to counter that booze. They swear by it.

i mean i do and yeah it works

when i was on the set of Plus 1 (bad movie don't watch) the set medic had a poo load of normal saline. That entire production was a drug and alcohol fueled poo show. One of the extras was fuging selling heroin on set. 

anyway the medic would charge 150 bucks for a bag and people lined up to pay it lmao

9 hours ago, electro's horse said:

when i was on the set of Plus 1 (bad movie don't watch) the set medic had a poo load of normal saline. That entire production was a drug and alcohol fueled poo show. One of the extras was fuging selling heroin on set. 

anyway the medic would charge 150 bucks for a bag and people lined up to pay it lmao

Isn't there very little difference between a hangover and severe dehydration?

11 hours ago, electro's horse said:

18 hours ago, electro's horse said:

About the only movie-ish story I got is back in 2013 I got a call form a concerned father. It seemed his daughter was a regular hanging out with Zach Galifianakis and his crew. Had about three meetings with him, his main worry was the drugs. Third meeting I told him "Its shocking how many people "normally" function on hardcore drugs", I seen and dated it first hand. Calls me late a couple nights later, its a go. At the airport the next day, 30 mins to board. Get a call and he changed his mind. Never heard form him again and gladly kept that retainer. 

On 9/24/2020 at 11:23 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

Same. 

I had pretty much that boat in the picture (2010 Seahunt 207 Triton)... wasn't too impressed with it.  Now have a Robalo R206 bayboat and that boat is sweet....  just got back from a solo fishing trip......  slayed the redfish !!  No fishing tomorrow though, perhaps smoking some ribs for the game.

Archived