• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Teddy will never be good enough" crowd

Jeremy Igo

the metric for a franchise QB is the ability to put the team on his back, make everyone better, and carry them to a win.

the jury is out on teddy but we haven't seen that yet. we have seen likable, efficient, chippy chad pennington.

i hope his deep ball develops with the offensive gel and makes me eat my doubts.

2 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

That’s the same crowd saying we should trade Burns, calling Brown a bust, saying we look better without CMC, Etc. 

It’s not. I’m not sold on Teddy. He is winning me over. He can’t turn the ball over though. I haven’t made any threads about Burns, Brown or CMC in a negative light. Teddy is still on pace for like 16 passing TDs and that would be a career high. 

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

It’s not. I’m not sold on Teddy. He is winning me over. He can’t turn the ball over though. I haven’t made any threads about Burns, Brown or CMC in a negative light. Teddy is still on pace for like 16 passing TDs and that would be a career high. 

So if you are one who is saying “Teddy will never be good enough” or are in that crowd, I consider you to be in the same category as ones who started threads about cmc, Burns, Brown etc. If you are not, I don’t put you in that category. 

Archived